Thursday, August 9, 2012

Introductions and New Beginnings

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Here it is...my first stab at blogging!  It's always difficult when starting new situations.  One never knows quite what to say.  I guess we should start with the basics.  My name is Kristi, I'm aged 26, and I live in Pennsylvania.  I work in a hospital setting, though I am trying to start up my own business making jewelry and vintage inspired clothing.

My main intentions for this blog is to make new friends, network, and share the passion that is fashion with the world.  I enjoy vintage clothing- especially from the 1940s and 1950s.  This will be my creative outlet.  I will share my fashion inspiration, outfits, and the items I create.

The first set of photos is a bit dated- originally taken on the 4th of July.

 My inspiration for the outfit was an All American girl.
























Outfit Details:
vintage handbag, vintage skirt, & belt {thrifted}
tank top {walmart}
wedge shoes {payless}
jewelry {gifted}

Please forgive me while I am getting used to the whole blogging thing.  I'm still tweaking the page in regards to it's look.  The setup and everything is something I must get used to.  I hope you enjoyed meeting me- I can't wait to meet all of you!

Want to see what photos didn't make the cut?  Check out the outtakes on Facebook.






No comments:

Post a Comment