It was a bit of another tough week. Yesterday was a week since we had to put Harley down. Then I found out my cat, Midnight, has cancer. The 26th was the 21st anniversary of my grandmother passing. I went to visit her on Friday when I had off which was very emotional, but I felt like I needed to do that.
I do have some things to look forward to this coming week. I'm taking a trip to NYC tomorrow. Then, this weekend I have some family coming down from Maine for a visit. We will be going to the Renaissance Faire around here. It's really swell. Sort of raunchy, lude humor, but still a blast.
1. Holding Harley's paw
2. Emmy time! Here are my favourite dresses: Kat Denning
3. Ginnifer Goodwin
4. Tina Fey
5. Zooey Deschanel
6. Kelly Osbourne
7. Sarah Hyland
8. January Jones and Jessica Pare
9. Christina Hendricks
10. Whitney Port
11. Michelle Dockery
12. My kitty, Midnight
13. My grandmother's necklace from the 1940's
14. My grandmother wearing said necklace
15. My grandparents shortly after they were wed
16. A Renaissance painting
17. Friday photoshoot
18. Fall weather at last!
19. Visiting my grandmother's grave
20. Smudger after a bath
21. Handmade velvet pouch
22. Watching Mad Men and girl crushing
How was your weekend? Anything interesting happen?