Thursday, October 18, 2012

Polka Dot Pretty

Yesterday was my first day back to work after being out sick for nine days.  I'm still nowhere near 100% so I was rather anxious.  The only good part was that I got to sit in a one to one with a patient (this is done for patient safety reasons sometimes).  But even with that, I was still completely wiped out from the exertion of having to interact and speak with people.  My chest hurt so much that I wonder if I might have walking pneumonia...  I'm really nervous about going back this afternoon since I probably won't be sitting and will have a regular assignment.  It's going to wear me out even more and I will be taking more than I did last night; which will result in my chest hurting even more.










Outfit Details:
vintage dress, belt, shoes {thrifted}
earrings, bracelet {gifted}

I love the pop of turquoise in the earrings and shoes against the red of the dress.  Even though red is itself a vibrant colour, since I was wearing it all over here, I used it more so as a neutral.  I kept the belt a basic black as to not overwhelm the look but then added the pops of colour at the top and bottom of my outfit.









Want to see what photos didn't make it onto the blog?  Head over to Facebook for a gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment