Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Classy Girls Wear Pearls

Today is way too hot for me to do anything.  I'm not used to this warm weather.  I think it will soon be time to get someone to hook up my air conditioner for me.  Just looking at photos of me wearing this jumper makes me want to wilt.




This was an outfit I head in my head for awhile and finally got to wear last month when there was a cooler day.





I wonder what these steps used to lead to.  Right now they are just randomly there but they must have been for some reason in the past.




I love the pearl detail on the hem of this jumper, so of course I had to accessorize with pearl jewellery.



Outfit Details:
vintage sweater, vintage skirt, handbag, belt {thrifted}
shoes {eBay}
bracelet {handmade}
necklace, earrings {Claire's}

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, ending here.  The laptop is adding unnecessary heat to my lap.  Have a lovely day!









Want to see what photos didn't make the blog?  Head over to Facebook for the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment