Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Style Crush: Andrew Garfield

Style Crush is back and this week is featuring the oh so adorable Andrew Garfield.  Andrew first came to my attention in his two episode part in Doctor Who.  Then I saw him in The Social Network and he really caught my eye.  Since then, I've been keeping tabs on him and swooning over his easy, boy next door charm.




Andrew has got this sort of hipster vibe to him.  He's different than my previous male Style Crushes.  He wears a lot of skinny jeans and flannel shirts.  But it works for him.  And he can also cleans up quite well.




One of my favourite roles of his was Never Let Me Go, also starring the beautiful Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley.  Future Style Crushes anyone?  It's such a sad, but beautiful story.  Plus you actually hear him with his accent.  In The Social Network and The Amazing Spider-Man he feigns an American accent.




His casual street style is just as nice as his spiffy suits.  He still looks polished and put together even though he's just in simple jeans and a jumper.  It doesn't hurt to also have the lovely Miss Emma Stone by his side.




I love the fact that he's not afraid to take risks when it comes to fashion.  Not every man would be willing to wear or pull off a cranberry suit


Can we just take a moment to fangirl over this photo of Andrew with Matt Smith?  I know he was in Doctor Who when David Tennant was the Doctor, but it's still nice to see him with the current Doctor.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Kristi! I love and understand your intensions on fashion. I pay a compliment to the photographer behind the pictures people look at and admire the lady you are in them. You are in the right direction. But! A fashion blogging has become an industry, a rivalries one You need some professionals(big cities,sponsors,designers,fashion boutigues and shows, adverts etc.) in it. Do not stop. Investigate the advanced bloggers' the Internet sites. Success in your career.Let it go on. You are young and ambitious. I believe in your future.A journey of a thouthand miles begings with a single step.

    ReplyDelete