Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Style Crush: Tom Hardy

I'm finally back with a Style Crush post, though I've still been a bit behind in getting back to my regular posting.  This week's Style Crush is the charming Tom Hardy.  I must admit, he's a general crush for me overall.  But I also love his fashion sense.








Tom is one of those blokes who can look like sex on legs just wearing jeans and a tee.  But watch out when he gets all dapper and puts on a well fitted suit.  Especially a three piece suit.  Or one with braces...  There is just something about a well dressed man that is so extremely attractive.






I especially loved his clothing in Inception (plus there's the stylish Joseph Gordon-Levitt) and This Means War.





I'm keeping this brief.  But hey, at least it's a post, right?  And doesn't looking at Tom make up for it's short amount of text?  I hope you are all having a good week thus far.  Thankfully it's already halfway through.


No comments:

Post a Comment