Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Past (Two) Week(s) According to Instagram

So I think next week I shall be posting these Instagram posts on a Monday.  It is just easier for me and I am more likely to get them out on time as opposed to every other week like I've been doing lately.

Last weekend was a pretty good time.  A group of friends and I went to the Renaissance Faire for their pyrate weekend.  I was thusly bitten by the Faire bug.  I've always loved it there ever since my first trip in school.

1. Sally Hansen gel manicure is my new friend.
2. So is apparently foam rollers, even with the crick in my neck.
3. I can't get enough of these shoes.
4. A 1960s neon frock.

5. Keira Knightley was Style Crush followed by Michael Fassbender.
6. I hate when the rubber comes off my heels.
7. Can't get enough Mumford and Sons.
8. More vintage neon.

9-10. It pays to have an inside connection to Jubilee.
11. One simply does not come across Darth Maul's lightsaber and a mask and not put it on.
12. Pyrate Weekend at the Ren Faire last Sunday.

13-14. Some of my fellow pyrate mates.
15. And a handsome knight.
16. Love this vintage blue floral frock.

17. First time wearing this navy blue hat.
18-19. Finally did a proper outfit shoot again.
20. Black and white with a pop of purple.

21. Close up of the pretty hat.
22. One does not simply wait patiently for their corsets to arrive in the post.
23. In the mood for Robin Hood and Allan A Dale.
24. Sweet plaid skirt.

25. Buttons galore.
26. Finally a new outfit post on the blog.
27. Hand stitched pouch I made for the Ren Faire.

I shall be going again tomorrow with a girlfriend that I went to beauty school with.  I know we are going to have such a grand time flirting and getting into trouble (only the good kind).  I will most likely be attending once a weekend until the season closes in a couple of months.

I shall bid you goodnight for the time being.  It's some Game of Thrones for me and then bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment